Happy Spring friends! It’s been a while since I have been on here, and truth be told, I’ve missed you all!! As some of you may know, I’ve been doing a TON of Spring cleaning and organizing and have narrowed down some of my favorite products for spring!
- Oscar de La Renta Sunnies – I am currently OBSESSED with rose gold and love the fit and the cute details on these!
- YSL “Mon Paris” Eau de Parfum – I was looking for a sweet scent that reminded me of spring. This is the big winner!
- Tom Ford Nail Polish “Indian Pink” – I LOVE this for my toes, makes me feel more tanned without it being August.
- Marc Jacobs “Social Butterfly” Eyeshadow Palette- These pretty, super pigmented shadows double as a perfect subtle liner. My favorite shade? The copper. It makes the green in my eyes pop!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit – I get SO many compliments on this highlighter. My go-to is “Forever Young”, but they’re all so dreamy!
- Oribe “Silver Pearl” Eau de Parfum – HAIR PERFUME for those days where you skip a wash and need a little refreshing!
- Tata Harper Purifying Mask & Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask – Masks have become an integral part of my beauty routine in the past few months. These two masks are honestly AMAZING and make my skin so clear and soft.
- Marc Jacobs Limited Edition Omega Bronze Coconut Perfect Tan – A great bronzer with an awesome scent! It smells like the beach and the brush is so soft!
- Honest Beauty Magic Balm – This product is a “jack of all trades”, I love this for my lips, but also use it on the littles especially when we’re up in Canada where they often get dry noses.
Please tell me what your favorites are for this Spring!